Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Saturday, November 12, 2011

Variant Visions:


    Above:
    The Wicked Sister:
    Russell Patrick Brown taken at Circus Warehouse by Laura Sage.

    One of the best parts of working on FH is the opportunity to present interesting and talented men. Interesting and talented are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Russell Patrick Brown.

    I also love when I have the opportunity to present one subject from a variety of perspectives. I am sure, just as I did, you will all enjoy getting to know Russell Patrick Brown and the artists who are chronicling his journey.

Post Title

Variant Visions:


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/variant-visions.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive