Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Thursday, November 3, 2011

R.I.P Wyatt Knight


    I will never forget seeing Porky's on VHS when I was about 12 or 13 years old. I was spending the night at my friend Andrew's and I was thrilled as his family had a VCR something my parents had refused at that point to buy. We had to keep turning the movie off when his father would come down to the rec-room. Andrew loved the shower scene as neither of us had seen so much nudity in a film, I loved the shower scene too mostly because I was crushing over Wyatt Knight and Tommy Turner's...hmmm, situation with Ms. Miss Ballbreaker was both hilarious and arousing!

    R.I.P Wyatt, hopefully the pain is gone.

Post Title

R.I.P Wyatt Knight


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/rip-wyatt-knight.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive