Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Aloha Hawaii!



    "I met him here in Southern California at one of our Hawaiian Hula Celebrations or "Ho'olaule'a"

    I was a little worried by Hawaii themed day might have been a bit hokey but because of the amazing images from Ron Reyes and David Asset, (not to mention Jason Momoa) I was pleased with the reception and results. As much as I love posting new material it is sometimes difficult to turn the page on such great work!

    I love when favorites collide and loved that Ron sent on this shot of he and Jason who I did not know had met, thanks Ron!

Post Title

Aloha Hawaii!


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/aloha-hawaii.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive