Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, November 21, 2011

John Gidding: Model, Actor, Architect



    Something seems to be telling me it's time to move! For some reason the men of Renovation shows have been spinning through my head this week, yesterday a carpenter, today an architect. Full disclosure, I have never really seen architect John Gidding on television before, but a blog reader suggested he would make a good subject. The former model is certainly beautifully photogenic! Learn more about John, as I plan to at his official site HERE:



    Remaining Images by Emily Rose


Post Title

John Gidding: Model, Actor, Architect


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/john-gidding-model-actor-architect.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive