Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ode To The Facebook Celebrity...



    I joined facebook late, but... over the last year or two have observed the journey of more than a few celebrities on facebook. Now most celebrities are wonderful, appreciative of fan support and know the power of social networking. There are more than a few however, whose journey has gone a little something like this...




    Postings of the ego driven celebrity of Facebook: (and many non-celebrities as well who seem to think 'friends' are 'fans'.)

    2005:
    Finally left Myspace, tell all your friends they can now find me on Facebook!

    2006:
    1670 Friends! Lets make that 2000 by the end of the day! Tell your friends!!!

    2007:
    4601 Friends! Lets hit that 5000 mark this week, spread the word!!! You guys are the best, could not do it without your support!!!!

    2008:
    I have maxed out my friends, please join my FB Fan page and tell your friends!

    2009:
    I love you all!!!! Fanpage up to 20,000!!!!!



    2010:
    Sorry everyone, closing down my fan page, no time to update, if your on my main page I will be updating there!

    Ok people, I want my facebook page to be for friends, family only, too hard to keep up with every one's posts!

    Ok, I am going to start deleting friends. If you don't know me personally please unfriend me, it will help save me some time!

    Join my twitter page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Unfriended

    2011:

    Facebook is getting lame, you can find me mostly on twitter!

    Anyone heard of Google+?

    Just got an account on Google+

    The user does not exist.
    No results found for your query.


    Celebrity (insert name here) has joined facebook

    Hey Everybody, join my new Facebook fan page!!! Tell all your friends!!!!!

Post Title

Ode To The Facebook Celebrity...


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/ode-to-facebook-celebrity.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive