Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, November 14, 2011

A Pattinson Pass



    Like many, I crushed over actor Robert Pattinson when I first saw him as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire. But...for some reason I cannot stand anything Twilight related. I usually love anything Vampire connected but I cannot get through an Twilight film. Some of today's hottest actors make up the cast but the pacing seems in slow motion to me. Kristian Stewart grates on my last nerve and except for his abs, Taylor Lautner, and his lack of acting skill, hold no appeal to me. (sorry!). Pattinson also has a bit of that dear in the headlight look when promoting the film, something I am sure is connected to sudden fame and constant work.



    It was nice this past weekend to fall back in love with Patinson in Water For Elephants. I loved every minute of this film from the beginning with Hal Holbrook through the incredible performance by Christoph Waltz and the climatic finale. I love elephants and as kid always dreamed of joining the circus. When I was university I protested local circus's coming to town due to their use of animals, but as a kid the circus held a huge amount of magic for me, all brought back while enjoying this film.

Post Title

A Pattinson Pass


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/pattinson-pass.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive