Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kudos to Oprah:

    Yes FH readers, I said it, Kudos to Oprah. As many of you know I am not always a cheerleader for the talk show host. I admire and respect her but often cannot get beyond what I see as a wee bit of a self inflated ego. If I was to count the critical emails and comments I have gotten over the years, most of them (including an email from a reader this week) are about my giving poor Oprah a hard time.



    Now the cynic in me wants to throw out some possible reasons for the Queen of daytime's decision to bring author James Frey back on her show (much needed publicity for new network, guilt, way to bring back viewers who turned away at her coldness) but I will not dwell on these doubts.

    I will simply say kudos to Oprah from bringing Frey back, for admitting (in Oprah fashion) her past mistakes with him and for admitting her public lashing of him was ego driven. Although most of us saw it right away, it took Oprah about 5 years (timed perfectly to coincide with her last shows), but I digress, this is a kudos post... ;)

    Special kudos to Frey who although admitted his mistakes, again and again in fact, did not succumb to the great ones attempts to get him to cry or to give more than he wanted to as far as explanation. Kudos to them both!

Post Title

Kudos to Oprah:


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/05/kudos-to-oprah.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive