Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Friday, October 21, 2011

Favorite Scene Of The Day: Blair Underwood in Sex And The City



    I have loved Blair Underwood since I was kid and breezed onto LA Law giving the downtrodden Abby a reason to smile. No matter how many parts Blair has played he seems stuck with the reputation of a good guy, seems to happen with almost any actor who plays The President.





    Back in August when I wasn't posting on a daily basis I missed the actors Birthday. I had meant to use these caps and stuck them away until I discovered the folder last night. I was not a regular watcher of Sex And The City, still have not seen it all but I do love actor David Eigenberg (Steve) and tried to catch as many of his scenes and storyline with Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) as I could. In the shows last two seasons, Blair showed up as Dr. Roberts Lees to provide a brief, but memorable wrench in the love life of Miranda and Steve. This scene, with Steve coming home to find them together includes one of my favorite scenes from the show (Steve being helped by the man he just found in bed with Miranda) as well as one of Blair's few nude scenes.





Post Title

Favorite Scene Of The Day: Blair Underwood in Sex And The City


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/10/favorite-scene-of-day-blair-underwood.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive