Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, October 3, 2011

Creatively Speaking: Bruce Migliavacca



    'Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.'
    Cecil B. DeMille



    With FH entering it's 5th year this month, the creativity of those whose work I feature has become that much more important. For me, creativity in art, in photography, involves hitting a part of ones senses either not hit before or hit in a new way. Not just seeing, but experiencing something visual or emotional.

    Next 5 images by myrkky.


    Whenever I feature the work of model Bruce Migliavacca I am always struck by the photographers he works with and the creativity within his work. I have featured Bruce's images on a number of occasions including his shots with haringmanPlus and as Favorite face of the Day. Originally from South Africa, Bruce has been living and working in London the past 6 years. Bruce juggles modelling with a full time job but as you can see by some of his new work featured here always brings something new to each of his shoots.






    Bruce on ModelMayhem
    Flickr Portfolio:

    Below: Bruce by John Drennan.


    Next three shots by Tony Preece.




    Last two incredible shots by Thunderflasher.

Post Title

Creatively Speaking: Bruce Migliavacca


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/10/creatively-speaking-bruce-migliavacca.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive