Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Friday, October 7, 2011

Dylan McDermott in American Horror Story



    I have loved actor Dylan McDermott ever since first seeing him come through Julia Roberts window in Steel Magnolias. I did not see the premier of American Horror Story this week but given what I have been reading about the Ryan Murphy show, not to mention the fact it has Dylan's first nude scene, I will be checking it out.

    Dylan Caps thanks to one of my favorite places to visit, Superherofan.net


Post Title

Dylan McDermott in American Horror Story


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/10/dylan-mcdermott-in-american-horror.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive