Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, February 14, 2011

TIM by Mike Tossy



    One of reasons I named the blog FH is that it gives me licence to focus on the F. Whether it be photographers, writers, actors or models I love to focus on subjects who I find not only attractive, but talented and interesting as well.


    Above: Mike Tossy shooting TIM. Photo by Zedneram.

    Last fall I came upon some shots of model and photographer TIM. I profiled TIM in two posts last October. (Seeing Red & TIM by Zedneram Imagery). I loved Tim's work and the unique creativity in both his modeling and his photography.



    Last month when I did a post on model J.Phoenix I revisited the site of a favorite photographer of mine, Mike Tossy. I was pleasantly surprised to see a gallery featuring TIM in Mike's extensive online portfolio. I could see some similarities in the shoot by Desi by Zedneram and learned Mike and Desi had shot TIM together.





    I really love Mike's work with TIM, he captures not just that amazing body, but that creative essence that makes TIM unique. I especially love how the natural light reflects off the yellow and orange in the background.

    Check out TIM on MM HERE:




    Thanks to Mike Tossy for sharing his shots of TIM with FH.

    Check out more of Mike's work on MM HERE:
    & on his official site HERE:




Post Title

TIM by Mike Tossy


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/02/tim-by-mike-tossy.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive