Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thumbs Down: Dr. Phil


    I did not think my opinion of Dr. Phil could get any lower than it already was but reading about his thoughts on boys and dolls today brought it to a new low.

    I ask any of you who watch Dr. Phil...WHY? I dislike most daytime talk fests but if your watching Dr. Phil you might as well put on Jerry Springer. Both are trash but at least Springer is honest about it. Don't let the d.r initials fool you, Phil is just another person exploiting the problems and vulnerabilities of others to make a buck.

Post Title

Thumbs Down: Dr. Phil


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/02/thumbs-down-dr-phil.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive