Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, February 14, 2011

Thumbs Down: Makin Whoopi....Mad


    Being a co-host on The View really does not help an acting career. It might help the pocket book, but not your reputation. Whoopi Goldberg used to be one of my favorite actresses. Truly a unique talent whose choice of roles I really admired. Her willingness to go between television and movies was something I respected. But... there is having a healthy ego and then there is having an inflated one.

    Now dispute the writers at the New York Times saying they focused on Oscar winners since 1992, I can still see why Goldberg would be angry. That being said, what she stated about herself, her stardom on today's View may have been mostly accurate but given it was she who was saying it, it also made her seem both a little vain and more than a little pathetic.
    MORE:

Post Title

Thumbs Down: Makin Whoopi....Mad


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/02/thumbs-down-makin-whoopimad.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive