Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, October 25, 2010

Samuel Boux by Matt Kulisch



    Samuel Boux by Matt Kulisch (October 2010)

    Matt's work with Samuel parallels the feelings I get when listening to Sam's music, beautiful, soothing, peaceful and ethereal.

    'Matt is a lyrical artist who has also a passion for photography, he keeps his photos real and simple, one of my favorite so far.'
    Samuel Boux



    'Working with Sam is a gratifying experience for a photographer! He brings the precision & attention that comes with career-mindedness, and also an inadvertent lucidity that invites art. In the end, when everything comes together, working with Sam just doesn't feel like work: it's fun & interesting, opening & natural, good & good & good.'

    'I am interested in the articulation--through image--of Desire and Distance. As Sontag says, "all activities that...can be conducted from a distance, and with some detachment." I think art, especially photography, necessarily requires that distance.'
    Matt Kulisch

    Check out more of Matt's work HERE: & HERE:








Post Title

Samuel Boux by Matt Kulisch


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2010/10/samuel-boux-by-matt-kulisch.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive