Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Thursday, November 3, 2011

R.I.P Wyatt Knight


    I will never forget seeing Porky's on VHS when I was about 12 or 13 years old. I was spending the night at my friend Andrew's and I was thrilled as his family had a VCR something my parents had refused at that point to buy. We had to keep turning the movie off when his father would come down to the rec-room. Andrew loved the shower scene as neither of us had seen so much nudity in a film, I loved the shower scene too mostly because I was crushing over Wyatt Knight and Tommy Turner's...hmmm, situation with Ms. Miss Ballbreaker was both hilarious and arousing!

    R.I.P Wyatt, hopefully the pain is gone.

Post Title

→

R.I.P Wyatt Knight


Post URL

→

https://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/rip-wyatt-knight.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive