Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kudos to Rosie



    I am trying to like the new Rosie show. Rosie O'Donnell is one those celebrities who often bugs the shit out of me. Loud and abrasive, I often disagree with much of what she says. But I cannot help but respecting her, as much for her struggles as her accomplishments. She is a beautifully flawed woman but her desire to spotlight and support those most ignore is something I appreciate.



    I give Rosie kudos for her spotlight this week on the occupy Wall street protesters. To be honest I somehow tuned out this story, not really paying much attention to the people involved and specific reasons for the protests. I had a vague idea and am a bit ashamed I found them a bit annoying. Rosie however did something I have not really seen, or maybe did not paid attention to, in other newscasts and television shows. Rosie made me care. She put a face, many of them, on the protesters and not the overall reason we all should be angry, but the individual reasons people have had enough.

Post Title

→

Kudos to Rosie


Post URL

→

https://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/kudos-to-rosie.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive