Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just Because: John Allen Nelson & Todd McKee


    As many of you know, I love putting together features on former Hunks in my Blast From The Past section. When I revisited some of my favorites a few weeks ago I did not include some the soap actors I had profiled. This shot of the oh so hot John Allen Nelson & adorable Todd McKee reminded me of the posts I have done on both actors. If your a fan of John or Todd take a trip down memory lane with Todd HERE & HERE: and with John HERE:, HERE, HERE, & HERE

Post Title

Just Because: John Allen Nelson & Todd McKee


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/just-because-john-allen-nelson-todd.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive