Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Favorites: Aaron Lee Smith



    I have this little rule I try to follow that when I profile a model, a photographer an artist, I try to limit the shots I use to about 10 or 12. Often I will push it to 15 but it is rare I go much beyond that. I do this as I try to make FH more than just a 'picture posting' blog so try to ensure I maintain somewhat of a balance between photos and text. When putting together my profile today of model Aaron Lee Smith that was pretty much impossible. My 34 initial shots became 30, then 25 then I thought screw it. I figured since Aaron was nice enough to take my favorites questionnaire I could simply cheat and separate the post into two parts. The shots in this first section are my favorites of Aaron by Chris Gosses from Gosses Photography.




    Favorites:
    Aaron Lee Smith:


    Nickname: Big A
    Pet as a kid: German shepherd named Poochie
    TV Show: I don't watch television
    Favorite movie: 9 to 5
    Favorite Actress: Reese Witherspoon
    Cartoon character: Tom & Jerry
    Halloween Costume:Punk rocker
    Singer: Madonna
    Food: Pizza!
    Restaurant: Little mom & pop place called, Lola's Pizza in Charleston, WV
    Drink: I love beer but also a weakness for dirty martini's
    Subject in school: show choir under the direction of David Legg
    Celebrity twin: That guy from the biggest loser, the trainer, so I am told.
    Celebrity crush: Linda Carter
    Moment in High School: When I realized that not being popular really wasn't so bad...


Post Title

Favorites: Aaron Lee Smith


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/favorites-aaron-lee-smith.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive