Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lights...Camera...Ocho



    Two weeks ago FH & The Gentlemen of Marlen Boro introduced readers to 22 year old Ocho Kwon. (힘 Ocho Kwon by Marlen Boro) I was very impressed not just with Ocho's look but his discipline and his desire to demolish stereotypes. Marlen had so many different shoots with Ocho and so many different shots I wanted to share more!



    Ocho Kwon
    Stats:

    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 157 lbs
    Hair color: Black
    Hair length: Short
    Eye color: Brown
    Skin color: Tanned



    Marlen Boro Official Site:
    Marlen Boro On Facebook:

    Marlen has added some extra special features for April on his website exclusive to fans of his facebook page!










    And...



    If you missed last weeks feature and interview with Quinn Danger check it out HERE: I was so eager to get up Marlen's shots he barely had time to put together a slideshow. That has been rectified this week and believe me it was worth the wait. See all 90 images, 'Shall I compare thee to Quinn Danger's ass' HERE:

Post Title

Lights...Camera...Ocho


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/04/lightscameraocho.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive