Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthdays: Yeah...or Nay?


    Above:
    Jean-Michel Villette (Playgirl, March 2001)

    I have asked this question before and am asking readers again to let me know how they feel about the birthday posts. Somedays I find doing celebrity birthdays a nice way to anchor the blog and give it structure. On days like today when I don't have time to put together full feature posts I kind of like being able to post the birthdays. On other days when I have wonderful content I find they get in the way. Curious if readers will help me decided what to do by leaving a comment below:

    Yeah: Keep em as they are!
    Nay: GET RID OF THEM ALL TOGETHER!
    Stay: Keep them, but just post sometimes when you feel they fit.
    ? I could care less

    Thanks! Of course I am leaning towards a Stay, but want your thoughts. Some days I do certainly want to turf them all together!

Post Title

Birthdays: Yeah...or Nay?


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/04/birthdays-yeahor-nay.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive