Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, June 14, 2010

More of my favorites from Michael Macneal

    Love these shots by LeeStudiosNYC. Great blog post about their shoot with Michael HERE: Love this quote: 'he’s got a cute little uptown booty for a downtown boy'




    Below: Michael modeling Robert Molnar.




    Below: Amazing shot by Stephanie Djie. Shot designed by Haize Rava.


    Below: Stunning shot by Brent Murray from nycfotografia. This shot was taken for a Butt Magazine video exhibit at The Knitting Factory. You may remember I profiled Brent's work with actor and model Chris Schram this past May. The two shots of Michael by Brent are some of my favorites.

Post Title

More of my favorites from Michael Macneal


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-of-my-favorites-from-michael.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive