Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, June 21, 2010

Allen Clippinger By Fabio xavier



    Allen Clippinger and his brother James are two of the most successful brothers modeling today. I have featured both on FH in the past. Allen's work with Fabio has been featured on other websites and together their work highlight the things I love so much about Fabio xavier's work. You can check out Allen and James official site HERE:



    Allen Clippinger
    Stats:

    Height: 6' 0"
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Chest: 41
    Waist: 31
    Shoe: 11
    Hair color: Blonde
    Hair length: Short
    Eye color: Green
    Skin color: White
    Experience: Experienced






Post Title

Allen Clippinger By Fabio xavier


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2010/06/allen-clippinger-by-fabio-xavier.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive