Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Big Bangs Theory: Kyle MacLachlan in Showgirls



    For those of you who have somehow missed out on the Showgirls experience, wait no longer. After a long, draining week I plunked in my DVD (which I ordered from Amazon but had yet to take out of the plastic) late last night.



    The 1995 Paul Verhoeven film features a mostly naked Elizabeth Berkley, a mostly topless Gina Gershon and a briefly naked Kyle MacLachlan. The film has the distinction of being one of those films considered so bad it is actually quite great. You know a film is great when the thrusting of an ex Saved By The Bell actress can turn the gay men who hold Showgirl viewing parties. I had not seen the film in about 10 years and it was just as good/bad as I remember. The film also has DWTS Carrie Ann Inaba as a back up dancer, actor Alan Rachins and his ice cubes and MacLachlan's oddly terrifying big bangs.







    Doesn't everyone pour champagne on their nipples when swimming late at night...

Post Title

The Big Bangs Theory: Kyle MacLachlan in Showgirls


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/big-bangs-theory-kyle-maclachlan-in.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive