Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Friday, August 12, 2011

Buh-bye Big Brother



    Big Brother has been a bit of roller coaster ride this summer. I decided not to watch because of the 'Dick'. I decided to give it a try because he exited the show before it really began. I got annoyed at the producers giving us a retread of the past several years with some of the most annoying players in BB history, and then got just a little interested because of Dominic providing a bit of eye candy.



    Last nights show was my last of the summer and this post is my last for the year. It has been obvious since season two the producers play a hand in what happens. I have always taken that into account and like most 'reality' TV know that that is a part of it, but still enjoy aspects of the show.



    Last night was simply too much for me. The manipulations were simply far to extreme and far too obvious. What is most scary to me is that even though I know I am right, I also know they are as well. The more pathetic this show gets with silly twists and annoying returning players. The more scripted this reality show becomes the more America seems to love it and the ratings shoot up...unreal!

Post Title

Buh-bye Big Brother


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/08/buh-bye-big-brother.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive