Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Morning Coffee: Shawn by Marlen Boro

    Morning Coffee


    As I sit here
    sipping my coffee.
    You're still
    here with me, but
    only in memory.

    The thing
    I find so hard
    is the need
    in wanting to
    hold you.

    But I know I can't.



    I have to remind
    myself that
    you're gone.

    And that I must
    accept in-order
    to move on



    The first thing
    on my mind as I wake
    is the memory
    of you, which I
    find so difficult
    to take.

    Another year gone
    and I'm still
    living with the pain.




    Knowing how much
    my life has changed
    and without
    you here, it doesn't
    feel the same.

    I've no more tears to cry.

    Yet my heart
    still weeps inside.



    The pain
    of losing you
    becomes so unbearable
    sometimes, I wish
    the ground would
    open up and I'd fall inside.

    I know I've
    got to be strong.

    So that the memory
    of you can
    continue to live on



    But, when I
    think of the tears
    I've cried
    and how much
    my heart misses
    you inside.

    I struggle, but still
    manage to raise a smile



    If I could wish
    for anything, It would
    be to have
    you here with me.



    But I know
    that'll never happen
    and that's what destroys me.

    I only have the memory
    of you to keep me company.

    As I sit here without you.

    Sipping my coffee


    Poetry thanks to London Love Poems.

Post Title

Morning Coffee: Shawn by Marlen Boro


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/07/morning-coffee-shawn-by-marlen-boro.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive