Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Friday, January 28, 2011

Around The Dial:

    Just a couple of guys who caught my eye this week...

    Scott Dangerfield:
    I know Jennifer Lopez and myself were not the only one who developed a wee crush on Scott this week.



    Michael Catherwood
    Whoa...As I was heading out the door to work this morning I had to pause when radio host Mike Catherwood walked out to co-host with Kelly Ripa. A quick google has slightly dampened the crush, but further research is required... Check out a bit more and a bit of video HERE:


Post Title

Around The Dial:


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2011/01/around-dial.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive