Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Paul Walker in Takers



    Earlier this year I went to see Takers at the Theatre. The scene these caps are from was certainly there but it began once Paul Walker was already in the water. I could clearly tell there was a bad edit just prior to the scene and wondered what was up. Anyone know if there are regional edits for films? I always wondered if local theatres have the right to make their own edits. Curious as to if anyone else had similar experiences?
    Thanks to Braxnis for the caps!


Post Title

Paul Walker in Takers


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2010/12/paul-walker-in-takers.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive