Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog Reader Favorites:


    Above: Peter Berlin by Robert Mapplethorpe

    FH reader Connolly sent me this shot of Peter Berlin by Robert Mapplethorpe with the following comment:

    'I was not a fan of Peter Berlin until I saw him photographed by Robert Mapplethorpe. Berlin rarely let anyone take his picture and most of his iconic images were self portraits. Mapplethorpe brought out a side of him that was far more beautiful than the way he chose to photograph himself'

    Thanks Connolly!
    Keep those shots coming FH readers!!!

Post Title

Blog Reader Favorites:


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-reader-favorites.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive