Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New From Dylan Rosser: Kaloyan



    Earlier this year Dylan Rosser introduced us to 28 years old blue eyed Kaloyan from Bulgaria. Today Dylan brings us a brand new set of this amazing guy! Check out more at The Male Form HERE:

    Kaloyan:
    Age: 28
    Height: 180 cm
    Where were you born: Bulgaria
    Favourite city: Paris
    Favourite TV shows: I don't have enough time for TV shows
    Favourite music: Any kind of music
    Goal in life: To help as much as I can to another people
    How long have you been modelling: Never before
    Your best feature: Honesty
    What do you wear in bed: Nothing




Post Title

New From Dylan Rosser: Kaloyan


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-from-dylan-rosser-kaloyan.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive