Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Brian Muldoon



    I have had the amazing Brian Muldoon on my list to profile for awhile now. I will do that profile in the near future but did not want to miss out on wishing him a Happy Birthday. All shots here by the great Kevin McDermott. You can see more of Brian on Kevin's site HERE: Also if you missed my post last week about Kevin's upcoming showcase check out more at Kevin McDermott Men HERE: If that is not enough read more about Brian at a great interview he did for Island HERE:


Post Title

Happy Birthday Brian Muldoon


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-birthday-brian-muldoon.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive