Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Monday, May 24, 2010

Allan Kayser in 'Hot Chili' (1985)



    Again thanks to xyzpdq from Scenes of Male Skin, I was able to watch Allan Kayser's best scenes from his first movie from 1985, 'Hot Chili'. I don't believe this flick has had a DVD release, but Amazon has some VHS copies for sale. This is the closest I think we will find of an Allan 'nude scene'. Watching Allan's character Jason running around the mansion in his tight grey undies was just fine with me.





















Post Title

Allan Kayser in 'Hot Chili' (1985)


Post URL

http://my-tattoodesign.blogspot.com/2010/05/allan-kayser-in-chili-1985.html


Visit My-Tattoo-Design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive